Since none of you have commented what you would like to see on my blog (please do, I want to make sure I’m tapping my entire audience!), I thought I’d do a quick life update, just to let you guys know I’m alive (I’m sure you were getting pretty worried)
- School: Going pretty well. A grade I’ve been trying to change all semester went up by one point (hey, it’s the little things, right?). Finals are in 10 days, and then I’m done with school!
- Books: Currently reading If I Stay and The Namesake. I’ll do reviews after I finish them.
- Music: Excited to play at my school’s graduation and the State Capitol!
- Friends/Drama: Not gonna lie, could be better. Do you ever feel like no matter how hard you try, you aren’t going to find a friend you can just be yourself with, to the point that you keep thinking it may be you who is the problem? I’m having that right now, except this friend keeps zoning out when I talk to her and when she does pay attention she’s quick to judge. I can’t express my feelings freely without the fear of being attacked, and it’s kind of wearing me out.
- Running: Sucks! We’re starting to raise our mileage, but keeping the same pace. We’re scheduled to run 6 miles at 9-minute pace on Monday, and I’m not gonna lie, I don’t know if I can do it.
So that’s it! My life update! If some of you don’t know who I am, I go by Sinclair. It’s a fake name so none of you know my real identity. Haha!