- Take notes all semester
- Don’t use your notes to study (What?!)
- What I meant was, first and foremost use your tests and quizzes, and even homework before using your notes.
- Know that your exam will 99.9% chance be in the same repeating format as your quizzes and tests unless stated otherwise
- Highlighters = Lifesaving
- Know if you study better alone or with a group
- GO SEE YOUR TEACHERS IF THEY ARE OKAY WITH IT
- Make a Plan
- Don’t stress too much (It’s not worth it! Just study your best without the worrying)
- Drink tea while studying (effective, I swear)
Hope this helps you!